Digital Transformation

Transforming Drug Discovery Using AI and Automation

The COVID-19 pandemic has unveiled a pressing issue – the need to develop effective drugs rapidly. But developing a new drug is easier said than done. Drug discovery begins with a hypothesis that the inhibition or activation of a target molecule or pathway results in a therapeutic effect. After target identification and validation, comes hit-to-lead and lead optimization

Read More

Five Ways Location Tech Is Powering The Digital Economy

As consumers navigated through the ‘first wave’ of Covid-19, the world had a glimpse of a near-future – where technology doesn’t just improve the infrastructure our lives revolve around but is the infrastructure. One overwhelmingly clear trend rose above the pack: the acceleration towards a digital-first economy, where even consumers with ‘traditional’ values or far-flung

Read More

The COVID-19 Recovery Will Be Digital: A Plan For The First 90 Days

This article was originally posted by Aamer Baig, Bryce Hall, Paul Jenkins, Eric Lamarre, and Brian McCarth on the McKinsey The rapid migration to digital technologies driven by the pandemic will continue into the recovery. Here’s how to accelerate your organization’s digital capabilities to keep pace. By now, most C-suite executives have led their companies to digitize at least

Read More

Asos Is Using Augmented Reality To Promote And Sell Fresh Products In Lockdown

As lockdown continues to squeeze online fashion retailers, Asos is embracing augmented reality (AR) to help it promote and sell fresh products to housebound audience. E-commerce clothing platforms have reported mixed results during lockdown. Although bricks and mortar competitors have been laid low by shuttered high streets, wider economic tailwinds have dampened consumers’ enthusiasm for online

Read More

How Artificial Intelligence, Data Science And Technology Is Used To Fight The Pandemic?

Since the first report of coronavirus (COVID-19) in Wuhan, China, it has spread to at least 100 other countries. As China initiated its response to the virus, it leaned on its strong technology sector and specifically artificial intelligence (AI), data science, and technology to track and fight the pandemic while tech leaders, including Alibaba, Baidu, Huawei and

Read More

100 Stats On Digital Transformation And Customer Experience

Digital transformation and customer experience go hand in hand. These 100 statistics show the growth and importance of digital transformation, its impact on customer experience and digital challenges and opportunities for the future. Growth of Digital Transformation 70% of companies either have a digital transformation strategy in place or are working on one. 21% of companies think

Read More

Digital Transformation: Are You Digitally Distraught Or Digitally Determined?

The drive to Digital Transformation is creating a ‘Digital Divide’. Which side are you on? Recent research with industry leaders showed 46% were what they called ‘digitally determined’, with a clear digital transformation strategy around culture, change, financial goals and integrated technology. The other 54% were ‘digitally distraught’. They have a standstill culture, siloed islands

Read More